Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies


I gotta say, I absolutely love a good peanut butter cookie and this one hits the spot! I thought for sure that the recipe had to be a mistake when I saw how easy they are, but it's totally true...they ARE super easy. I made them just this evening.They were oh so tasty!

Yield: 18 cookies (unless you keep reaching into that bowl of cookie dough like I did)

Ingredients:
1 c. white sugar
1 c. peanut butter
1 egg
18 Hershey's Kisses-unwrapped (or naked if you prefer) OR for Valentine's Day, use chocolate hearts...they are too cute!

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Combine ingredients except for Kisses
3. Shape into 1 inch balls (I used that handy small scoop from Pampered Chef) and place on ungreased cookie sheet. *Note: If dough is too sticky, refrigerate for 1/2 hour
4. Bake for 10 min. Remove from oven. Press a kiss into the center of cookie
Enjoy them with a glass of milk, of course!

2 comments:

  1. There are really just 3 ingredients? No flour? I can't wait to try these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was looking for a recipe today of peanut butter cookies...no flour nor butter..ok i will try..great !!!
    love your new blog!!!
    i will send some recipes over you way k
    love , vivi

    ReplyDelete